Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Bon Voyage: Bon Voyage (5/5)














Year: 1998
Label: BEC
Genre: Shoegaze Dream Pop
TRT: 32:30

This album is a collaboration between Jason Martin (of Starflyer 59) and his wife Julie. Their feelings for each other come through very clearly on this sexually charged album, encapsulating the state of being happy, carefree, and in love better than just about any other that I can think of. Makes me want to just get in the car with the one I love, roll down the windows and drive. Let the world worry about itself.

01 Honeymoon
02 Kiss My Lips
03 West Coast Friendship
04 Why Can't You Be
05 You're Wonderful
06 You Got It, I Want It
07 I Just Wanna (Be With You)
08 We Know How You Feel
09 Together
10 No Paradise

Search Amazon for Bon Voyage

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fun stuff!!! I have been enjoying this one immensely! I think you put one of their songs on the cd you made me, didn't you?!